1. What is your exchange & return policy?
Due to limited infrastructures in place as a small start-up, RII SWIM's products are non-refundable, so please follow our size guide carefully, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before you purchase your swimwear. If you receive a bikini or one-piece that you find isn't fitting right, then we will offer an exchange to the value of the product if the following set of criteria are met:
Unworn items must be returned within 14 days of delivery date. Delivery for return within Hong Kong is free. Those residing outside of Hong Kong will need to cover the expense for return. Please email email@example.com to confirm return address.
Unworn items must have hygiene sticker in place and all original tags attached.
Unworn items must be returned in original RII SWIM dust bag.
2. Where in the world do you ship?
RII SWIM currently ships worldwide, with varying shipping fees depending on the region. Free shipping is applicable to a minimum order of HK$500 to the following countries:
- Hong Kong (~2-3 business days via SF Express) UPDATE 3 MAR 22: We have temporarily stopped deliveries via SF Express due to COVID-related delay issues, and all shipments will now be delivered via HK Post (~2-3 business days).
- Singapore (~5-7 business days via HK Post)
- United States of America (~10-14 days via Hong Kong Post)
RII SWIM is based out of Hong Kong, and it generally takes around 1-2 business days for orders to be dispatched. If you do not receive an email notifying you of dispatch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.